All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive manual for all people who love cooking but want someone else to cook for them. This book has everything you never wanted to know about food and drink. Add a pinch of nonsense to a dessert spoon of language bending and you will end up with page after page of currant puns.
- Author BiographySimon Drew lives in Dartmouth, England, with his wife, Caroline, and his dog, Rabbit. He works mainly in pen and ink, making fiendishly inventive drawings of everyday objects, birds and animals embellished with devious rhymes and word play. His work is widely acclaimed and exhibited, and is already the subject of fifteen books. Drews designs are also incorporated into a wide variety of stationery and accessories ranging from cards, mugs, t-shirts and aprons. Other Simon Drew Titles:- Bird Dropping Camp David: Nonsense in Art Cat with Piano Tuna and other Feline Nonsense Dogsbodies Handel's Warthog Music: Nonsense in Music Still Warthogs Run Deep Very Worst of Simon Drew
- Author(s)Simon Drew
- PublisherACC Art Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintACC Art Books
- Out-of-print date15/02/2012
- Content Note70 colour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Simon Drew
Most relevant reviews
- evilbobmotorbik...23 Jun, 2011by
Another Drew masterpiece - but I am biased!
Amusing little book with splendid drew illustrations and wittisms. The style is typically his and gives a selection of pictures and texts to give the novice to his work a range to consider
Best-selling in Humour
Save on Humour
- £6.12Trending at £6.22
- £3.79Trending at £4.16
- £4.70Trending at £5.87
- £7.09Trending at £8.98
- £11.59Trending at £12.99
- £6.72Trending at £6.82
- £6.67Trending at £7.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.