All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs scholars of media and communication begin to think more frequently and more carefully with Pierre Bourdieu's ideas, this book offers a wealth of points of contact between Bourdieu's ideas and research topics concerning media and communication.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Park is Associate Professor of Communication at Lake Forest College. He is co-editor of The Long History of New Media: Technology, Historiography, and Contextualizing Newness (2011) and The History of Media and Communication Research: Contested Memories (2008).
- Author(s)David W. Park
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleA Critical Introduction to Media and Communication Theory
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note0
- Weight280 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.