Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA radical re-reading of Piers Plowman that sheds light on the history of medieval psychology.
- Author BiographyNicolette Zeeman is College Lecturer in English at King's College, Cambridge.
- Author(s)Nicolette Zeeman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2009
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Literature
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 59
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.