All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPiers Plowman is one of the most significant works of medieval literature.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Robertson is Professor of English at the University of Colorado at Boulder. She is the author of Early English Devotional Prose and The Female Audience and Chaucerian Consent. She is co-author of Chaucer's Religious Tales and Representing Rape in Medieval and Early Modern Literature. Stephen H. A. Shepherd is Associate Professor of English at Loyola Marymount University. His honors include fellowships to the Huntington Library and the Bibliographical Society of America. He is the editor of the Middle-English Pseudo-Turpin Chronicle and of the Norton Critical Edition of Middle English Romances and coeditor of the Norton Critical Edition of Piers Plowman.
- Author(s)William Langland
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleNorton Critical Editions
- Series Part/Volume Number0
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight560 g
- Width142 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Robertson,Stephen H. A. Shepherd
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £16.54Trending at £21.18
- £7.71Trending at £8.99
- £10.22Trending at £13.61
- £7.42Trending at £10.00
- £7.52Trending at £7.71
- £9.00Trending at £11.02
- £9.79Trending at £9.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.