All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionIs liberal democracy hostile to religion or is it compatible with the rights of believers? These essays are a reminder that, in an increasingly pluralistic society, Americans must work continually to reconcile religious commitment and political obligation.
- Author BiographyMary C. Segers is professor of political science at Rutgers University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/03/2002
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight349 g
- Width148 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMary C. Segers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.