Pig Keeping: Inspiration and practical advice for would-be smallholders by Richard Lutwyche (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.99+ £2.57 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by perfectheat
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.45Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
About this product
- DescriptionGuiding you through every stage of the pig keeping process - from choosing livestock to finding a partner for your sow - this book covers everything you need to know about keeping, breeding, eating and selling pigs.
- Author BiographyRichard Lutwyche is Secretary of both the Gloucestershire Old Spots Pig Breeders' Club and the British Saddlebacks Breeders' Club. He edits newsletters for many pig clubs and societies. He is MD of the Traditional Breeds Meat Marketing Co Ltd and has published articles in Country Life, The Field, Country Living, NFU Countryside, Smallholder and many more. He was author of Rare Breed Pig Keeping
- Author(s)Richard Lutwyche
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication13/03/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Trust Books
- Content Note25 colour illustrations
- Weight188 g
- Width119 mm
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.