All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea of keeping a few pigs has undergone something of a renaissance and never before has it been so popular.
- Author BiographyLiz Shankland has a smallholding 800ft up a mountain in Wales, where she keeps pigs, sheep, chickens and turkeys, and is a respected breeder of Tamworth pigs, and a prize-winning exhibitor. She is a journalist and broadcaster, and is the resident pig expert for Country Smallholding magazine.
- Author(s)Liz Shankland
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication22/07/2016
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- stevecolville-r...18 Jan, 2017by
pigs pigs and more pigs
the book is easy to follow and well illustrated.... covers all aspects of pig keeping, with lots of tips .... very informative
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.