All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt last, the definitive manual on pigeon shooting from the highly-experienced Shooting Times contributor Tom Payne.
- Author BiographyTom Payne has shot since the age of 8 and from the age of 14, pigeons became his main shooting passion. After graduating from RAC Cirencester, Tom worked as a professional pigeon Shot and sporting agent. In 2007 he joined the West London Shooting School as a full-time game shooting instructor, followed by William Powell where he carries out the majority of their Gun Fits. He is now recognised as one of the top game Shots of his generation and regularly features in both Fieldsports and the Shooting Times.
- Author(s)Professor Tom Payne
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteColour photography
- Weight880 g
- Width185 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.