All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.80
- £4.88Trending at £5.94
- £6.95Trending at £8.31
- £6.97Trending at £9.99
- £4.90Trending at £8.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.87
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn outrageous, hilarious, and touching memoir of childhood as the youngest of nine children in a hardscrabble, beyond-eccentric Maine family
- Author BiographyHelen Peppe began writing stories, mostly about animals, on scraps of butcher paper when she was knee-high to a horse. (All of her furry characters lived happily ever after.) As a student, she wrote short stories and personal essays while working as a professional photographer specializing in horses and dogs. She lives near Portland, Maine, with her husband, Eric, her children, four dogs, four rescued rabbits, four guinea pigs, and two destructive kittens.
- Author(s)Helen Peppe
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Width143 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.