Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £6.99Trending at £7.11
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.74Trending at £8.93
- £8.63Trending at £10.27
About this product
- DescriptionStudies suggest that proactive strengthening and flexibility-recovery exercises can speed recovery after spine surgery. Whether they are preparing for or recovering from spinal surgery, recuperating from a back injury or just dealing with a fragile back, this book offers readers a regimen that helps manage pain and regain strength and mobility.
- Author BiographyAndra Fischgrund Stanton, LICSW, an independent, licensed psychiatric social worker, has been practicing individual and marital psychotherapy for twenty-five years. Over the years she has been especially sensitive to clients with chronic illness as she herself has been coping with scoliosis and back pain since the age of 11. Certified through the Power Pilates Method in New York City, Ruth Hiatt-Coblentz has earned advanced certification in Pilates mat, Reformer, Cadillac and Wunda Chair instruction. In her private studio, Think Pilates in Worcester, MA, she finds particular satisfaction helping those with fragile spines, having had three spinal surgeries of her own.
- Author(s)Andrea Fischgrund Stanton,Ruth Hiatt-Coblentz
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication11/10/2006
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Noteb&w
- Weight326 g
- Width183 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.