All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides guidelines and protocols, with specific modifications, for the use of pilates in increasing core strength, balance and flexibility. Suitable for pilates instructors, manual therapists, personal trainers and physicians, this text introduces pilates as a safe fitness and rehabilitation tool for individuals with knee or hip conditions.
- Author BiographyBeth A. Kaplanek is a pilates instructor and practitioner of pilates for rehabilitation at the Pilates Centre of Long Island, New York. Kaplanek served for 20 years as a registered nurse. Brett R. Levine is an orthopaedic surgeon with a sub-specialty in adult reconstruction. He is a physician and assistant professor at Rush University Medical Centre in Chicago, where he specialises in complex revision hip and knee reconstruction. William L. Jaffe is a clinical professor and the vice chairman of the department of orthopaedic surgery at New York University Hospital for Joint Diseases in New York City.
- Author(s)Beth A. Kaplanek,Brett Levine,William Jaffe
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication24/05/2011
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 674 black & white halftones
- Weight1089 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.