All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.93
- £5.89Trending at £5.98
- £4.66Trending at £4.86
- £4.77Trending at £4.91
- £8.77Trending at £10.49
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis stunning memoir is the story of a mother and daughter, and the incredible ties of love and loss, set over 20 years from New York (1940s) to London (1960s). Read by the author alonside Adjoa Andoh, Sandra Duncan, Sandra James-Young and Gareth Armstrong.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Walker arrived in Britain in 1959, a child of the 'Windrush' generation of Caribbean migrants. Apart from 9 years in Dorset, her home in the UK has been South London.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Walker
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication03/04/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Audio Books
- Out-of-print date27/01/2010
- Weight104 g
- Width125 mm
- Height10 mm
- Spine141 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.