CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis ethnography analyzes the travel of diaspora Africans to Ghana by considering its cultural and political economic meanings for hosts, guests and intermediaries. Reed highlights how tensions inherent in promoting heritage travel alternatively as tourism or as pilgrimage have profound implications.
- Author BiographyAnn Reed is an Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of World Languages and Cultures at Iowa State University.
- Author(s)Ann Reed
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies on African and Black Diaspora
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, 20 black & white halftones
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.