All listings for this product
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £15.60Trending at £18.92
- £9.41Trending at £9.95
- £12.74Trending at £15.17
- £9.51Trending at £10.99
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £11.43Trending at £16.54
- £12.50Trending at £14.44
About this product
- DescriptionA new play about adventure, betrayal, and man's impulse to conquer the world.
- Author BiographyElinor Cook won the George Devine Award 2013 for Most Promising Playwright. Her plays include: Pilgrims (HighTide Festival and Yard Theatre, London, 2016); The Rehearsal (LAMDA); Ten Weeks (Paines Plough/Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama); Image of an Unknown Young Woman (Gate Theatre, London, 2015); The Girl's Guide to Saving the World (HighTide Festival, 2014); The Boy Preference (National Theatre Connections); and this is where we got to when you came in (non zero one/Bush Theatre).
- Author(s)Elinor Cook
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication16/09/2016
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.