All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a history of how the American drug industry and key sectors of the medical profession came to be allies against pharmaceutical reform. This title details the political strategies they have used to influence public opinion, shape legislative reform, and define the regulatory environment of prescription drugs.
- Author BiographyDominique A. Tobbell is Assistant Professor in the Program in the History of Medicine and the Graduate Program in the History of Science, Technology, and Medicine at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities. She is also the oral historian for the University of Minnesota's Academic Health Center History Project.
- Author(s)Dominique A. Tobbell
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCalifornia/ Milbank Books on Health & the Public
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.