All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNothing strikes such fear into the heart of the over-worked, undervalued teacher as the prospect of inspection. This book reveals the secrets to impressing your observer, whether it be your Head of Department, Headteacher or Mentor.
- Author BiographyIsabella Wallace is an experienced teacher, working in the secondary sector. She has worked at Senior Curriculum level, has extensive experience of mentoring trainee teachers and of providing training sessions for PGCE students. Isabella has experienced both sides of the lesson observation process - as assessors and assessed, and knows exactly what's needed to make a lesson outstanding. Leah Kirkman is an experienced teacher, working in the secondary sector.
- Author(s)Isabella Wallace,Leah Kirkman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/09/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Practical Teaching Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Out-of-print date13/06/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £6.99Trending at £12.88
- £15.00Trending at £17.55
- £16.59Trending at £18.98
- £7.58Trending at £7.85
- £9.72Trending at £15.14
- £7.63Trending at £12.12
- £23.39Trending at £31.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.