All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.20
About this product
- DescriptionA reassessment of the achievements of British playwright Harold Pinter by an international group of scholars. This work contains eighteen essays that represent the state of Pinter criticism and an affirmation of Pinter's preeminence in modern British theatre.
- Author BiographyKATHLEEN H. BURKMAN is Professor of English at The Ohio State University and author of The Dramatic World of Harold Pinter: Its Basis in Ritual; The Arrival of Godot: Ritual Patterns in Modern Drama; and Simon Gray: A Casebook. JOHN L. KUNDERT-GIBBS is currently a Ph.D. candidate at The Ohio State University.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1993
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleDrama & Performance Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note10 b&w photos
- Weight396 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJohn Leeland Kundert-Gibbs,Katherine H. Burkman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.