CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis history of the early years of the Johns Hopkins University covers more than the establishment and development of this institution. It deals with a period of re-thinking and reassessment in higher education, when many of the fundamental problems of educational principle were tackled.
- Author BiographyHugh Hawkins is professor emeritus of history at Amherst College.
- Author(s)Hugh Hawkins
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.