All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive monograph on the work of the German graphic design pioneer Wilhelm Deffke.
- Author BiographyBrohan Design Foundation, Berlin, has been established in 2005 by the collector and design researcher Torsten Brohan. Its goal, among others, is examining the overlooked designers of the 20th century.
- PublisherScheidegger und Spiess AG, Verlag
- Date of Publication24/09/2014
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationZurich
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintScheidegger und Spiess AG, Verlag
- Content Note150 colour, 350 b&w
- Width245 mm
- Height320 mm
- Edited byBrohan Design Foundation
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £11.68
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.