CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)Jin-Gyun Chung,Keshab K. Parhi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number344
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Introduction. 2. Pipeline interleaving in digital filters. 3. Pipelining direct form recursive digital filters. 4. Roundoff noise in pipelined recursive digital filters. 5. Schur algorithm. 6. Digital lattice filter structures. 7. Pipelining of lattice IIR digital filters. 8. Pipelining of orthogonal double-rotation digital lattice filters. 9. Pipelined lattice WDF design for wideband digital filters. 10. Synthesis and pipelining of ladder WDFs in digital domain. A: Derivation of (3.3),(3.5) and (3.23). B: Derivation of case (A) in section 10.4 C: Derivation of case (E) in Section 10.4. References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.