All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.69Trending at £4.76
- £8.50Trending at £9.51
- £15.14Trending at £24.09
- £16.22Trending at £18.91
- £11.06Trending at £14.94
- £10.81Trending at £14.99
- £9.42Trending at £10.05
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series on Maritime Issues and Piracy in Asia by the International Institute of Asian Studies, Leiden University, and the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, this volume includes fresh perspectives to the debate about piracy, the threat of maritime terrorism, and the challenge of securing the Malacca Straits.
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication07/11/2006
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byGraham Gerard Ong-Webb
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.