All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of intellectual property rights (IPR) in relation to state capacity draws on extensive fieldwork in China and five other countries.
- Author BiographyMartin Dimitrov is Assistant Professor of Government at Dartmouth College. He has also been a post-doctoral Fellow at Harvard University, in the Fairbank Center for Chinese Studies and in the Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies. He received his B.A. in government and French from Franklin and Marshall College and his Ph.D. in political science from Stanford University in 2004. His publications have appeared in the Journal of Democracy, Current History, and Twenty-First Century (Ershiyi shiji). He is currently working on a book-length study of the collapse and resilience of communist regimes.
- Author(s)Martin Dimitrov
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.96
- £27.30Trending at £29.02
- £11.43Trending at £12.22
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.31
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.