All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.49
- £6.50Trending at £12.05
- £5.01Trending at £5.92
- £9.99Trending at £14.06
- £11.34Trending at £14.03
- £16.64Trending at £20.71
About this product
- DescriptionPitch is a skeptical monument, tracking an encounter with an edge we might pitch over, with the pitch dark of our time, with our lurching desires to do the necessary work of seeing and understanding. This book manifests one of the more distinctive ethical-aesthetic practices in contemporary poetry.
- Author BiographyRachel Blau DuPlessis is an American poet-critic, whose on-going long poem project, begun in 1986, is collected here in Torques: Drafts 58-76, as well as in Drafts 1-38, Toll (Wesleyan U.P., 2001) and Drafts 39-57, Pledge, with Draft unnnumbered: Precis (Salt Publishing, 2004). DuPlessis was awarded a residency at Bellagio in 2007; she was the recipient of a Pew Fellowship for Artists and of the Roy Harvey Pearce/ Archive for New Poetry Prize, both in 2002.
- Author(s)Rachel Blau DuPlessis
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication22/03/2010
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.