Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionPitch perception can be regarded as one of the main problems of hearing. This book brings together insights from several different methodological areas such as: physiology, psychophysics, comparative, imaging, in addressing a single scientific problem. It provides a useful reference source for graduate students and academics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/08/2005
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Handbook of Auditory Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.24
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note71 black & white illustrations, 5 colour illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight813 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAndrew J. Oxenham,Arthur N. Popper,Christopher J. Plack,Richard R. Fay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.