Consider these sponsored items
- £25.98Free postage
- £25.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £11.89
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £19.33Trending at £24.92
- £9.52Trending at £12.97
- £9.60Trending at £12.95
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionPope Pius XII's alleged silence in the face of the destruction of the European Jews during World War II has been the subject of a fierce controversy. This work discusses the reasons given for Pius' behaviour by the authors who have contributed to the dispute and evaluates their findings.
- Author BiographyJose M. Sanchez is professor of history at Saint Louis University. He is the author of several works, including The Spanish Civil War as a Religious Tragedy.
- Author(s)Jose M. Sanchez
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.