Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.21Trending at £5.68
About this product
- Description* Provides an in-depth and interdisciplinary examination of mortgage market exclusion and the practice of redlining - a tacit agreement among lending institutions to delineate sections of cities into areas where no home mortgages are to be issued * Explores exclusion in mortgage markets across three different countries - the U.
- Author BiographyManuel B. Aalbers is Associate Professor in the Department of Geography at the University of Leuven, Belgium. He is the Associate Editor of the Encyclopedia of Urban Studies (2009), and has published extensively on redlining, gentrification, the privatization of social housing, financialization, and the Anglophone hegemony in academic writing.
- Author(s)Manuel B. Aalbers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- Series TitleStudies in Urban and Social Change
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight374 g
- Width166 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.