All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £4.82Trending at £7.48
- £13.45Trending at £21.99
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
- £5.74Trending at £7.93
- £6.02Trending at £8.69
- £7.10Trending at £7.95
About this product
- DescriptionCatalog of the exhibition presented at Tang Contemporary Art Center, Beijing, China, September 14-November 17, 2013.
- Author BiographyMichael Lin is a Taiwanese artist who works and lives in Brussels, Belgium and Shanghai, China. Working in the local vernacular, he explores shifts in regional cultural topography, developing a reputation in the late 1990s for his politically resonant imitations of the complex floral patterns of traditional Taiwanese embroideries. Mathieu Borysevicz is an artist, writer, curator and filmmaker exploring the intersections of social transformation and artistic production in contemporary China. He is currently Artforum's correspondent in Shanghai as well as co-founding editor of artforum.com.cn. His writings have also appeared in Art in America, ART Asia Pacific and WORLD ART.
- PublisherBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Date of Publication12/01/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Dog Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width221 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.