All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight341 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byArnold Klopper,Olga Genbacev,Rebecca Beaconsfield
- Table Of ContentsGeneral Introduction.- General Introduction.- Perfusion of the Placenta.- Protein Release by the In Vitro Human Placental Lobule When Dually Perfused by Different Protocols.- Criteria for In Vitro Dual Perfusions in the Human Placental Lobule: Perfusions in Excess of 12 Hours.- Evaluation of an In Vitro Dual Perfusion System for the Study of Placental Proteins: Energy Metabolism.- De Novo Synthesis of Pregnancy-Specific and Pregnancy-Associated Proteins by the In Vitro Perfused Human Term Placenta.- In Vitro Models for Reading and Manipulating Trophoblast Signals.- Editorial Comment.- Placental Culture.- Editorial Introduction.- Trophoblast in Spheroid Culture.- Tissue Explant Technique in the Study of Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (hCG) Production In Vitro.- Effects of Decidual Prolactin on Amnio-Chorion Water Permeability.- Extracellular Matrix in Endometrium and Decidua.- Paracrine and Autocrine Factors Involved in the Regulation of the Release of Human Decidual Prolactin and Human Placental Lactogen.- Placenta as a Source.- Editorial Introduction.- Endogenous ss-Galactoside Binding Lectin of Human Placenta.- The Purification and Clinical Application of Angiogenic and Growth Factors from Human Placenta and Endometrium: Possible Autocrine-Paracrine Role.- Human Trophoblast: A Biological and Clinical Demonstration of Its Wound Healing and Tissue Repair Properties.- End Piece.- Contributors.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.50Trending at £27.18
- £27.55Trending at £30.23
- £12.42Trending at £17.89
- £24.98Trending at £25.61
- £20.42Trending at £28.98
- £9.67Trending at £9.87
- £14.98Trending at £17.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.