CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.69
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionPlace branding is happening. A new field of practice and study is in existence and whatever we choose to call it there can no longer be any doubt that it is with us. This collection of intuitive and well-reserached articles examines how places and regions see themselves, and how they reflect this in their branding.
- Author BiographySIMON ANHOLT is the leading authority on managing and measuring national identity and reputation, and the creator of the field of nation and place branding. He is a member of the UK Foreign Office's Public Diplomacy Board, and has advised the governments of some 30 other countries from Chile to Botswana, Korea to Jamaica, and Bhutan to the Faroe Islands. He is Founding Editor of the quarterly journal, Place Branding and Public Diplomacy, and author of Another One Bites The Grass, Brand New Justice, Brand America and Competitive Identity - The New Brand Management for Nations, Cities and Regions. He publishes two major annual surveys, the Anholt Nation Brands Index and City Brands Index. For further information, please see www.simonanholt.com.
- Author(s)Simon Anholt
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/11/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.