All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers professionals within the field of cultural resource management (CRM) practical advice on dealing with traditional cultural properties (TCPs).
- Author BiographyThomas F. King has worked in historic preservation since the mid-1960's as an academic, a contractor, and a government official. During 1977-79 he organized historic preservation programs in the islands of Micronesia, and from 1979-88 he oversaw Section 106 review for the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation. He is the author of Cultural Resource Laws and Practice: An Introductory Guide (AltaMira Press, 1998) and Federal Planning and Historic Places: The Section 106 Practice (AltaMira Press,2000) and many other book, articles, and monographs.
- Author(s)Thomas F. King
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/09/2003
- Series TitleHeritage Resource Management Series
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.