Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £22.99
- £8.62Trending at £8.76
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn nine original chapters, this book provides a comprehensive historical perspective on teacher education in the United States. Using 29 case histories of geographically and institutionally diverse education programs, the authors reveal the origins of the attitudes and practices that are shaping teacher education in our country today.
- Author(s)John I. Goodlad
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/1990
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleThe Jossey-Bass higher education series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight806 g
- Width130 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine60 mm
- Edited byJohn I. Goodlad,Kenneth A. Sirotnik,Roger Soder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.