All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.80
- £4.88Trending at £5.94
- £6.95Trending at £8.31
- £6.97Trending at £9.99
- £4.90Trending at £8.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.87
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis work comprises a collection of autobiographical essays by geographers. The contributors use autobiography as a tool to document the history of geography, as a method of data collection, and as a mode of analysis.
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2000
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Series TitleSpace, Place & Geography S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note4 illustrations, index
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edited byPamela Moss
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.