Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionShows teachers how to introduce creativity to what is often seen as a prescriptive curriculum, and addresses the tensions between innovation and the requirement to follow the curriculum.
- Author BiographyNick Owen is Director of the Aspire Trust, an Arts and Creative Industries Development Agency based in Liverpool and the Wirral, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCreative Teaching/Creative Schools
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 52 black & white halftones
- Weight294 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byNick Owen
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.