Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.99
- £4.20Trending at £4.74
- £4.79Trending at £6.28
About this product
- DescriptionPatrick Deville's captivating novel about the brilliant scientist and polymath Alexandre Yersin; a French publishing sensation, shortlisted for every major literary award and a notable bestseller.
- Author BiographyPatrick Deville is a novelist and French cultural attache. He travels widely and has lived in the Middle East, Africa, south-east Asia and Latin America. He is based in Saint-Nazaire, western France, where he is the literary director of a centre for writers and translators. He is the author of nine acclaimed novels, including the bestselling Plague and Cholera, which was shortlisted for every major literary award in France in 2012 and won the Prix Fnac, Prix Femina and Prix des Prix.
- Author(s)Patrick Deville
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle, Brown
- Out-of-print date30/06/2015
- Weight538 g
- Width161 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Translated byJ. A. Underwood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.