All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first systematic scholarly study of the Ottoman experience of plague during the Black Death and in the following centuries.
- Author BiographyNukhet Varlik is Assistant Professor of History at Rutgers University, Newark. She is the recipient of an NEH Fellowship by the American Research Institute in Turkey, a Senior Fellowship from Koc University's Research Center for Anatolian Civilizations, and a Turkish Cultural Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship.
- Author(s)Nukhet Varlik
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2015
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 5 maps
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine48 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.