All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea that lawyers can, and should, write in plain language is not new. There have always been plain language lawyers. There just aren't enough of them. Plain Language for Lawyers can help. It is a comprehensive, entertaining and enormously useful text, containing international references and practical advice.
- Author(s)Michele M. Asprey
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £14.99Trending at £18.62
- £7.99Trending at £9.99
- £13.23Trending at £15.89
- £4.54Trending at £4.64
- £8.90Trending at £12.49
- £11.20Trending at £12.08
- £4.04Trending at £4.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.