Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £27.01
- £20.06Trending at £20.39
- £17.75Trending at £25.03
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.96
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £8.20Trending at £10.96
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic text on the art and science of graphic communication in landscape architecture-now updated with all-new graphic examples of professional design work. To a great extent, your success as a landscape architect will depend upon the quality of the drawings and renderings you use to communicate your ideas at each stage of the design process.
- Author BiographyDAVID A. DAVIS, ASLA, is a landscape architect practicing in Tempe, Arizona for the past ten years. As an Associate with Design Workshop, he has worked on projects in the Desert Southwest, the American West, and internationally. During his career he has collaborated with some highly creative landscape architects, architects, and planners, many of whom have contributed their work for publication in this book. THEODORE D. WALKER, ASLA, has been a practicing landscape architect for more than 40 years. Since 1985, he has taught at Arizona State University in the School of Planning and Landscape Architecture.
- Author(s)D.A. Davis,Theodore D. Walker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/1999
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations(some col.)
- Weight780 g
- Width210 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.