Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.75Trending at £12.23
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
- £7.29Trending at £8.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explodes the myth that simply coping with unexpected change is effective for the long--term health of an organization.
- Author BiographyTIMOTHY M. NOLAN, Ph.D., is president of Innovative Outcomes, Inc., in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He is also president of the Applied Strategic Planning Institute, an organization committed to making the strategic--management technology advanced by this book broadly available. His consulting practice is devoted to the related areas of strategy development and innovation. Dr. Nolana s clients range from new businesses to the largest coporations and include for--profit, not--for--profit, and governmental organizations.
- Author(s)J. William Pfeiffer,Leonard D. Goodstein,Timothy M. Nolan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/1993
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPfeiffer Wiley
- Content Noteillustrations, references, index
- Weight283 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.