Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work reveals the Great Apes in detail: where they live, how they live and the challenges they face. 'A spectacular and authoritative survey of our nearest non-human relatives, full of insight about them - and about ourselves' - David Attenborough.
- Author BiographyDesmond Morris is an internationally famous zoologist, ethnologist and artist. He is a prolific author, whose works include The Naked Ape and Manwatching. Steve Parker is a Senior Scientific Fellow of the Zoological Society of London and has worked for London's Natural History Museum.
- Author(s)Desmond Morris,Steve Parker
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/10/2009
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Out-of-print date29/03/2012
- Content Note30 artworks, 200 photographs
- Weight1889 g
- Width248 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £11.99Trending at £13.99
- £15.92Trending at £18.06
- £7.59Trending at £7.81
- £12.90Trending at £14.84
- £8.00Trending at £8.88
- £8.12Trending at £8.67
- £6.09Trending at £7.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.