Planet Entrepreneur: The World Entrepreneurship Forum's Guide to Business Success Around the World by Tony Meloto, Thais Corral, David Drake, Inderjit Singh, Steven D. Strauss, Jeannie Javelosa, Nikhil Agarwal, Jack Sim, Tugrul Atamer, Colin A. Jones (Hardback, 2013)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionHow to develop an entrepreneurial mindset, begin a successful venture, and change the world for the better We are living in a world of incredible challenge and changes, and for both the entrepreneur and potential entrepreneur alike, this also means it is a world of ample opportunities.
- Author BiographySTEVEN D. STRAUSS, often called America's leading small business expert, is an internationally recognized author, lawyer, and speaker. His USA Today column is one of the most highly syndicated business columns in the world. The author of fifteen books, including The Small Business Bible, he is also the President of The Strauss Group, Inc., a multi-media content creation business. For more information, visit www.TheSelfEmployed.com. Members of the World Entrepreneurship Forum are among the world's top entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs, and experts in their respective fields.
- Author(s)Colin A. Jones,David Drake,Inderjit Singh,Jack Sim,Jeannie Javelosa,Nikhil Agarwal,Steven D. Strauss,Thais Corral,Tony Meloto,Tugrul Atamer
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.