CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses on the impacts and outcomes of new governance arrangements on the quality of service provision.
- Author BiographyNienke Boesveldt (1976) is a project manager for the municipality of Amsterdam with responsibility for homelessness programmes. She undertook her thesis at Vu University Amsterdam in the Department of Public Administration and Political Science. She is a member of HABITACT - the European exchange forum on local homelessness strategies.
- Author(s)Nienke Boesveldt
- PublisherEleven International Publishing
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationUtrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEleven International Publishing
- Weight703 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.