All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.53
- £13.79Trending at £18.94
- £20.52Trending at £21.13
- £7.23Trending at £9.98
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £11.31Trending at £11.81
- £12.55Trending at £15.15
About this product
- DescriptionCan we live with the consequences of wiping our closest relatives off the face of the Earth, and all the biological knowledge about ourselves that would die along with them? Extinction of the great apes threatens to become a reality within a few human generations. Stanford tells us how we can redirect the course of an otherwise bleak future.
- Author BiographyCraig B. Stanford is Professor in the Departments of Biological Sciences and Anthropology at the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Craig Stanford
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.