All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting in the shallow oceans of ancient Earth and ending in the far reaches of outer space - where, Shaw proposes, insect - like aliens may have achieved similar preeminence. This book spins an account of insects' evolution from humble arthropod ancestors into the bugs we know and love (or fear and hate) today.
- Author BiographyScott Richard Shaw is professor of entomology and Insect Museum curator at the University of Wyoming, Laramie. He has discovered more than one hundred and fifty insect species.
- Author(s)Scott R. Shaw
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note12 colour plates, 31 halftones
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £15.98Trending at £17.15
- £23.48Trending at £24.33
- £13.79Trending at £18.99
- £20.52Trending at £20.96
- £19.26Trending at £25.94
- £3.95Trending at £5.66
- £8.82Trending at £12.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.