All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to planetary climates that explains the global physical and chemical processes that determine climate on any planet or major planetary satellite - from Mercury to Neptune and even large moons such as Saturn's Titan.
- Author BiographyAndrew P. Ingersoll, the Earle C. Anthony Professor of Planetary Science at the California Institute of Technology, is an expert on the weather and climate of Earth and the other planets.
- Author(s)Andrew Ingersoll
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2013
- Series TitlePrinceton Primers in Climate
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note21 halftones. 15 line illus. 4 tables.
- Weight28 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.