All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the recent declarations of intent by spacefaring nations to return to the Moon and Mars, this comprehensive book is most timely. It covers the ExoMars Rover to which both authors contributed, as well as the US Mars Exploration Rover program.
- Author BiographyProfessor Alex Ellery is a Canada Research Chair in Space Robotics & Space Technology in the Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Department at Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada. He holds a BSc (Hons) in Physics, MSc in Astronomy and PhD in Astronautics & Space Engineering. He is also an alumnus of the International Space University. He is a Chartered Engineer and holds Fellowships at the Institution of Engineering & Technology, Institution of Mechanical Engineers, and the Royal Aeronautical Society. He was formerly at the Surrey Space Centre at the University of Surrey where he was awarded the George Stephenson medal by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (2005). He was formerly Chair of the Astrobiology Society of Britain (2005/2006).
- Author(s)Alex Ellery
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/01/2016
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringer Praxis Books
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note119 Illustrations, color; 36 Illustrations, black and white; XXIX, 702 p. 155 illus., 119 illus. in color.
- Weight1256 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £8.99Trending at £10.11
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £24.62Trending at £27.89
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.