Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.40Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to help small charities with understaffed development programs establish a planned giving program. It offers step-by-step coverage of the key issues that must be addressed before a planned giving program can be offered. In addition, it teaches small charities how to expand their programs over time.
- Author BiographyRONALD R. JORDAN has worked for nonprofit organizations for over twenty-five years. He has served as Director of Planned Giving at Boston University and New Mexico State University (NMSU). At NMSU and other educational institutions, he has taught courses in financial planning, consumer economics, federal income taxation, and estate planning. He consults with nonprofit organizations in the fields of development and planned giving. KATELYN L. QUYNN is Director of Mas-sachusetts General Hospital s planned giving program. She was named Planned Giving Professional of the Year in 1996 and is a past board member of the National Committee on Planned Giving.
- Author(s)Katelyn L. Quynn,Ronald R. Jordan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight666 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.