All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA coherent source for applications including robotics, computational biology, graphics, manufacturing, aerospace applications and medicine.
- Author BiographySteven M. LaValle is Associate Professor of Computer Science at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. He has worked in motion planning and robotics for over a decade and is a leading researcher who has published dozens of articles in the field. He is the main developer of the Rapidly-exploring Random Tree (RRT) algorithm, which has been used in numerous research labs and industrial products around the world. He has taught material on which the book is based at Stanford University, Iowa State University, the Tec de Monterrey, and the University of Illinois.
- Author(s)Steven M. LaValle
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note304 exercises
- Weight1590 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.47
- £26.62Trending at £27.37
- £7.73Trending at £10.68
- £17.29Trending at £27.98
- £23.56Trending at £25.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.