Consider these sponsored items
- £64.48Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £24.00Trending at £33.04
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £48.89Trending at £56.06
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the range of practical tasks required in the course of a research project when using focus groups. This title emphasizes the clarifying purposes of the research project in order to collect data that meet the goals. It features a discussion of personnel and budgets.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Morgan obtained his Ph.D. in experimental psychology, with an emphasis in human operant behavior, from Auburn University in 1988. He is currently a professor in the School of Professional Psychology at Spalding University in Louisville, KY, where he has been teaching since 1990. Dr. Morgan has published research articles in numerous behavioral journals, and has taught research methodology courses at both the undergraduate and graduate level at several institutions, including Spalding University. He is the author of the text, Essentials of Learning and Cognition, published by Waveland Press (2007).
- Author(s)David L. Morgan
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/07/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleFocus Group Kit
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.