All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £40.00Trending at £49.48
- £54.94Trending at £58.71
- £9.81Trending at £10.16
- £23.29Trending at £26.03
- £12.94Trending at £13.75
- £11.40Trending at £19.99
- £16.46Trending at £19.37
About this product
- DescriptionPlanning, Measurement and Control for Building is an easy to read textbook that provides an overview of the process by which building projects are planned, priced and controlled.
- Author BiographyRobert Cooke is currently a lecturer at Barking College in the School of the Built Environment teaching construction students from GCSE through to BTEC/Edexcel Higher National Certificate. He has over 35 years experience in the construction industry in building trades, surveying, representitive and teaching roles.
- Author(s)Robert Cooke
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2009
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight616 g
- Width177 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.