All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £9.98
- £7.68Trending at £9.93
- £6.65Trending at £8.65
- £7.50Trending at £11.84
- £5.00Trending at £5.55
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe third volume in a magisterial five-volume study of the political economy of American warfare.
- Author BiographyPaul A. C. Koistinen is emeritus professor of history, University of California-Northridge.
- Author(s)Paul A. C. Koistinen
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication30/06/1998
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleModern War Studies
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statement5 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.